Friday, February 19, 2010

Morocco and Cabo Verde

Maui just had a little spell of (relatively speaking) shitty onshore conditions (AKA 'high work advisory') and, even though if you knew where to go you could always squeeze a surf or windsurf session, I don't have much to report about the local action.
I do have a bunch of links though. Between beachtelegraph.com, emails from the readers and Fecebook, I virtually have no chances to miss a good video/photo... cool!

My favorite is - by far - this video of Boujmaa Guillol, scoring as good as they get (to my preference) conditions all alone (well, with a few surfers) in Morocco. Shockingly good, it reminds me of that Cabo Verde 2007 contest, just a little less hollow hence maybe a little "easier".

Wonderful. And great sailing by Boujmaa. Enjoy.


Talking about Cabo Verde, Kai K and Josh Angulo have been scoring too.

Cabo Verde February 2010 from Anguloboards.com on Vimeo.



I have plenty more links but no time (got to go surf!), so make sure to come back because I will add them later.

No comments: