Sunday, August 28, 2011

Teahupoo craziness

WOW!

Craziness 1: yesterday's tow session. Highlights below.


I would definitely also recommend to check out the single waves/wipeouts in the heat analyzer page.
The "extras" bottom line offers some amazing super slow motion replays shot with a camera capable of 1,000 frames per second.

And this is the Surfline photo coverage.

BUT, the real show is going on as I type. The monster swell went down in size, but there's still some serious bombs and they're running the contest.

In the first heat Matt Wilkinson scored a perfect 10. Right after it, Jadson Andre felt the urge to free fall drop in a massive wave. He stuck the drop, but didn't get deeply barreled, so he only got a 6.77. That's the kind of day it's going to be...

Slater coming up next in the webcast.

Can't watch it all day, 'cause at noon I got to go shoot some customers that hired me to make them a windsurfing video... but I'm not worried because I'll watch the heat analyzer tonight.

No comments: