Monday, January 02, 2012

trifecta!

I seem to remember that Kai Katchadourian once left a comment saying that he calls a three sports day a "trifecta".

Well, I started the new year with one. And actually, considering that I also worked 4 hours, I could claim a "4 in 1", like Kai Lenny! The only difference between me and him is that he kites and I work... LOL!

Just seen this horrible clip on youtube. That is my home town in my home country. Which I clearly don't miss at all whatsover.
Looks like a war? It is: 1 dead (right in Naples of course) and more than 500 injured, the nationwide day after balance.


Instead, I went to sleep before midnight and caught more than 30 waves in three different ways. I think I like this balance better.

This week is going to be awesome.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not to be negative but that 4 in 1 video from Kai is very LAME!!! Glad you keep getting good sessions.

cammar said...

don't have time to tell you why (maybe will do that in the future) but I STRONGLY disagree with you.

Anonymous said...

yeah... spent New Years eve in Rome a three years back... we went to Piazza del Popolo to see in the New Year at midnight. It was truly like a war zone.

Fun to watch and I am still surprised no one got injured. What's amazing is that despite all that people throwing fireworks at each other everyone was friendly as. Must have been all that alcohol.